Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for KYC
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree that you have read, understood, acknowledged and accepted these Terms and Conditions, to access and use the True Balance app and True Balance product and Services.
This document is published in compliance of and shall be governed by Indian law, including but not limited to (i) The Indian Contract Act, 1872; (ii) The Information Technology Act, 2000, the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the provisions of rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011; (iii) The Payment And Settlement Systems Act, 2007 and applicable rules, regulations and guidelines made thereunder; and (iv) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and the applicable rules, regulations and guidelines made thereunder.
This document is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents / records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This agreement does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature.
This agreement is a legally binding document between you and Balancehero India Private Limited (both terms defined below). The terms of this document will be effective upon your acceptance of the same (in electronic form or by means of an electronic record or other means) and will govern the relationship between you and True Balance for the use of True Balance services.
a. “You/Your”, “Customer” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has registered with True Balance and who has accepted these terms and conditions.
b. “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “True Balance” shall mean Balancehero India Private Limited.
c. “Partner” shall mean Balancehero’s Financial Partner for Loans & other services which includes True Credits Private Limited.
2. These terms and conditions (“T&C”) and all applicable T&C issued by True Balance govern your rights and obligations as a Customer for the KYC of your wallet.
3. KYC Documents (Aadhaar/Voter ID/DL/PAN) and/ or information will be used by True Balance for the purpose of opening of wallet and/ or availing other financial services (Loans & any other product which require KYC as per regulatory guidelines)
4. Your access to and use of the True Balance mobile application and the True Balance services are conditional upon your acceptance of and continuous compliance with these T&C at all times.
5. The access to the True Balance mobile application is only available to persons who are competent to enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Any person who shall be considered as incompetent to contract as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc., are not eligible to use the True Balance mobile application.
6. In case you select you don’t have PAN, you certify that you do not hold PAN and your annual income is less than taxable income. True Balance, at its sole discretion to consider Form 60/61 as an alternative
7. You agree that the personal information such as name, address, contact number, ID, Address proof etc. (“Personal Information”) you provide to True Balance upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to maintain and update the Personal Information and to keep the Personal Information true, accurate and complete.
8. You hereby agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be shared with financial partner with consent for any services availed via True Balance application including loans & other services.
9. All the terms and conditions mentioned in the Terms and Conditions for Wallet issued by True Balance shall be applicable.
10. You agree to receive alerts through SMS, App notification, Emails and calls.
11. You agree that your True Balance account will be blocked in case of any false information provided.
12. Customer can open only one wallet with True Balance, True Balance can block your True Balance Wallet in case of any duplication is found.
13. KYC documentation shall be in line with the prevailing RBI guidelines on (KYC) Know your Customer.
Terms & Conditions for using Aadhaar Offline Verification
You agree to voluntary submit your Aadhaar number for the purpose of Offline verification and voluntarily provide your consent to Balancehero India Private Limited (“True Balance”) as under -
1. You understand and authorise True Balance to collect demographic information or other necessary information for the purpose of Offline Verification.
2. You confirm that True Balance has informed you that information received during Offline Verification would only be used for the purpose of confirming your identity, KYC and to assess your eligibility by True Balance or its financial partners, for opening PPI/ Wallet, to avail loan or any other related services.
3. You confirm that True Balance has informed you about the alternatives of the information requested for, if any.
4. You hereby consent and expressly authorize True Balance to share your data with it’s financial partners (Loans and/ or other related services) for availing the financial product and services.
5. You understand that True Balance shall use this data for submission of KYC details to CKYC & other regulatory agency as per regulations time to time.
6. You understand that True Balance shall ensure security and confidentiality of your personal data provided for the purpose of Aadhaar offline XML based verification.
7. You understand that True Balance used the information availed during Offline KYC for the purposes mentioned herein and for no other purposes.
8. You hereby authorise True Balance or any of the agencies authorized by it to generate and input share code and captcha on your behalf.
9. You hereby authorise True Balance or any of the agencies authorized by it to read, input and submit OTP generated by UIDAI or otherwise on your behalf.
10. You understand that True Balance will save masked Aadhaar number as per regulatory guidelines.
Terms and Conditions for completing KYC using CKYC Process
CKYC refers to Centralized KYC (Know Your Customer), an initiative of Government of India. CKYC is managed by CERSAI (Central Registry of Securitization Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India), which is authorized by Government of India to function as the Central KYC Registry (CKYCR).
1. You understand and authorize True Balance to collect demographic information or other necessary information from CERSAI for the purpose of completing KYC.
2. You confirm that True Balance has informed you that information received by using CKYC Process would only be used for the purpose of confirming your identity, KYC and to assess your eligibility by True Balance or its financial partners, for opening PPI/ Wallet, to avail loan or any other related services.
3. You hereby consent and expressly authorize True Balance to share your data with it’s financial partners (Loans and/ or other related services) for availing the financial product and services.
4. You understand that True Balance shall use this data for submission of KYC details to other regulatory agency as per applicable regulations time to time.
5. You hereby authorize True Balance or any of the agencies authorized by it to read and input and submit OTP generated by True Balance in this regard.
6. You hereby agree that details provided by you (including Date of Birth, PAN etc.) given here matches as per records with CERSAI, failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
7. You hereby declare that the details/ information obtained from CERSAI are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief and you undertake to inform us of any changes therein, immediately. In case any of such information is found to be false or untrue or misleading or misrepresenting, you may be held liable for it.
8. In the event of failure to complete CKYC process for any reason whatsoever, True Balance, at the sole discretion, may provide alternate option to complete KYC process.