Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for EKYC
This document is published in compliance of and shall be governed by Indian law, including but not limited to (i) The Indian Contract Act, 1872; (ii) The Information Technology Act, 2000, the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the provisions of rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011; (iii) The Payment And Settlement Systems Act, 2007 and applicable rules, regulations and guidelines made thereunder; and (iv) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and the applicable rules, regulations and guidelines made thereunder.This document is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic documents / records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This agreement does not require any physical, electronic or digital signature.
This agreement is a legally binding document between you and Balancehero India Private Limited (both terms defined below). The terms of this document will be effective upon your acceptance of the same (in electronic form or by means of an electronic record or other means) and will govern the relationship between you and Truebalance for the use of Truebalance services.
b. “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Truebalance” shall mean Balancehero India Private Limited.
c. “Partner” shall mean Balancehero’s Financial Partner for Loans & other services.
2. These terms and conditions (“T&C;”) and all applicable T&C; issued by Truebalance govern your rights and obligations as a Customer for the KYC of your wallet.
3. KYC Documents (Aadhaar/Voter ID/DL/PAN) will be used by Truebalance for the purpose of Wallet KYC & financial services (Loans & any other procduct which require KYC as per regulatory guidelines)
4. Your access to and use of the Truebalance mobile application and the Truebalance services are conditional upon your acceptance of and continuous compliance with these T&C; at all times.
5. The access to the Truebalance mobile application is only available to persons who are competent to enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Any person who shall be considered as incompetent to contract as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc., are not eligible to use the Truebalance mobile application.
6. In case you select you don’t have PAN, You certify that you do not hold PAN and your annual income is less than taxable income. You authorize Truebalanceto consider this as Form 60/61
7. You agree that the personal information such as name, address, contact number, ID, Address proof etc. (“Personal Information”) you provide to Truebalance upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to maintain and update the Personal
8. Customer hereby agree and acknowledge that his/her Personal Information will be shared with financial partner with consent for any services availed via Truebalance application including loans & other services
9. All the terms and conditions mentioned in the Terms and Conditions for Wallet issued by Truebalance shall be applicable.
10. You agree to receive alerts through SMS, App notification, Emails and calls
11. You agree that your Truebalance account will be blocked in case of any falseinformation provided
12. Customer can open only one wallet with Truebalance, Truebalance can block customer in case of any duplication is found
13. Truebalance accepts below documents for KYC –
a. PAN or Form 60 & Aadhaar And
b. PAN or Form 60, Photo & Voter ID/Driving license
14. Below Full KYC wallet features will be provided in accordance with RBI regulations & subject to change time to time
*Note: KYC documentation shall be in line with the prevailing RBI guidelines on (KYC) Know your Customer.
Above parameters and limit capping is applicable as per the Master direction on issuance and operation of prepaid card instruments dated 11th Oct 2017, and subject to change as when new guidelines is issued by RBI.